GLBB Japan Personal Information Protection Policy
GLBB Japan KK recognizes the importance of handling the personal information of its many customers accurately and safely in order to provide customer-oriented services. In addition, we believe that it is our social responsibility to appropriately protect personal information in the course of providing telecommunications and other services, and we have established the following personal information protection policy and are committed to the appropriate handling of personal information.
We will handle personal information only within the scope of the purpose of use and will not use it for any other purpose, except in cases where we have obtained the prior consent of the customer or where we are required by law to treat it as an exception.
* The term "personal information" refers to information that can be used to identify a specific individual.
- We pledge to comply with the laws and regulations, national guidelines, and other standards for the protection of personal information, and to strictly observe this protection policy when handling personal information.
- When handling personal information, we will appoint a person in charge of the management of personal information and manage it appropriately. In addition, in order to prevent leakage of personal information and rewriting of personal information by persons other than the individual concerned, strict security measures will be implemented, and personal information will be stored in a secure environment with access control and password control.
- If you wish to disclose, correct, or delete your personal information, or if you have any complaints or consultations with us, please contact us and we will respond promptly and appropriately in accordance with the law.
- In order to handle the personal information entrusted to us appropriately, we will strive to continuously improve and enhance our personal information protection management system, including the review of this policy, by appointing a personal information manager, establishing internal regulations, educating and supervising employees, and conducting internal audits.
Company Name: GLBB Japan KK
225-1 Hamakawa, Chatan-cho, Nakagami-gun, Okinawa 904-0115, Japan
Representative Director and President: Craig Watson
Revision date: January 1, 2021