Handling of Personal Information
The Company will use personal information for the following purposes.
- Provision of Internet connection services, user support services, office procedures, and operating procedures.
- Network configuration, building, and related services, office procedures, and operating procedures.
- Confirmation of registration for various membership services and provision of such services.
- Use for providing services, sending promotional materials and printed materials, providing business information by telephone, etc., and for related after-sales services.
- Personal information handled in the course of commissioned work.
- Determining whether applicant is the right fit for our company or not.
- Personnel and labor management of our company's employees and notification to retired employees, etc.
- Respond to various inquiries.
Management of Personal Information Security
We have established internal regulations and manuals regarding the security management of personal information that we have received, and we ensure that our employees comply with them, as well as conducting audits on their compliance status. Specifically, we take measures such as access management to personal information and prevention of unauthorized access from external sources./p>
Provision of personal information to third parties and outsourcing
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer, except as required by law.
When personal information is outsourced, we will meet our own selection criteria for outsourcers and evaluate the environment for protecting personal information.
In the event that you are approved as a contractor, we will enter into a contract with you regarding the handling of personal information and will conduct appropriate management and supervision.
Procedures and consultation regarding complaints, consultation, and requests for disclosure, etc
Upon receiving a request for disclosure, etc. (notification of purpose of use; disclosure; correction, addition, or deletion of content; suspension of use or elimination; suspension of provision to a third party; disclosure of records of provision to a third party) of personal information in our possession, we will respond in good faith in accordance with our procedures.
For inquiries or complaints regarding the handling of personal information and specific procedures (application forms, identification, etc.) regarding requests for disclosure, etc., please contact the "Inquiry Desk" below.
Voluntary nature of providing personal information
Whether or not you choose to provide us with personal information is voluntary.
However, if you do not provide us with the required information, we may not be able to provide you with the appropriate services.
Acquisition of Personal Information through Means Not Easily Recognizable by the User
In addition, all areas where personal information is entered on our website utilize a data encryption system called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). We also take measures such as installing firewalls to protect information on our website. However, please note that due to the nature of internet communication, we cannot guarantee complete security. Thank you for your understanding.
The Name of Certified Personal Information Protection Organization and Contact for Complaints Resolution
Name of Certified Personal Information Protection Organization: Japan Information Economy Society
- Contact for Complaints Resolution
- Certified Personal Information Protection Organization Secretariat
- Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
- Phone number
- Toll-free number
Contact for inquiries about personal information
225-1, Aza Hamakawa, Chatan-cho, Nakagami-gun, Okinawa, Japan, 904-0112
GLBB Japan KK
Personal Information Protection Manager